Friday, September 19, 2008

Big Girl!!!

My mom took me Thursday to get my first shots. I was a little nervous, even though I've had my blood drawn twice since I was born. Mama told me it would sting a little, but it wouldn't last long. I cried when Nurse Carol stuck me, but I stopped when Mama picked me up. I'm growing really big; I weigh almost 13 pounds and am 23 inches tall. I'm learning to hold my head up better and I love to smile! I'm kicking and moving my arms more and I try so hard to talk to my mommy and daddy. My mommy told me some big news today; we're getting a new puppy! She's a white lab and I think Daddy wants to name her Ellie Mae. I bet they'll take my picture with her when we get her and I'll be sure to tell my mommy to put that picture on here for you to see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh,she is so cute!

MP Designs said...

thanks for putting my link on your page... I love the layouts this site has!