Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ellie Mae is here!







My dad went after work this afternoon to get Ellie Mae and her sister, who is being adopted by my Su-Su and Papaw. We'll be taking her to Possumneck this weekend when we go for my cousin Caden Claire's first birthday party (be on the lookout for those picts next week!). Ellie and I hit it off fast and I thought she was really great. I really wanted to talk to her and tell her how great it is here, but I'll have to wait a while for that. Ellie and her sister seemed to like their new home. I'm so excited to have a new pet. My mommy had labs when she was growing up, so I get to be like her! My daddy had dogs too, just not labs. He says Ellie is going to do boy stuff, like riding in the back of the truck and going to the hunting camp. Anyway, enjoy our picts and be looking for the party picts!LC

No comments: