Monday, September 29, 2008

Cousin Caden Claire's Birthday Party











I attended my first birthday party on Saturday. It was a lot of fun, but I was really tired when I got there because I had missed my morning naps. See, I'm not much of a morning person (like my dad) and my Aunt Charlotte wanted to visit with me, so I stayed awake to play with her. My mom and Aunt Charlotte took me to Kosciusko Walmart that morning because Caden Claire already had the present I got her. My mom and I picked her something else out, and I got a little nap on the way out there and on the way back to Papaw and Su-Su's house. Caden Claire had a tiara to wear and her very own cake! That night all of us went out to eat together. I was pooped though by the time we got back to Starkville Sunday night. I'm glad I'll be able to get back into my routine. Here are some pictures from the party. Oh, we left Ellie Mae's sister (whom Papaw says he is going to name Lucy) at Papaw's and Ellie Mae really misses her sister. She cried a lot last night. Hope she'll adjust soon. It's only 2 weeks until I start going with Mommy to West Point. I'll be going to the Methodist church day care there. I'm excited but really nervous. I hope they'll like me!

No comments: