Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy, busy, busy




Well, things have been crazy at our house. I am in my third week at daycare and Mom is in her third week back at work. The first week was really tough for me; I cried a lot because I didn't know my teachers and I missed my mommy. But things have gotten better. I was having a lot of tummy troubles, and was having the tummyache all the time. But one of my mom's teacher friends (they were pregnant at the same time and she had a little girl too who's in my class at daycare) suggested she try this other kind of formula. Well, Mommy tried it and it has made my tummy feel so much better. I don't cry nearly as much, and even my day care teachers have commented how much better I feel. Mommy's year at school has gotten off to a rocky start. I hope things will settle down for her soon. It's hard getting up so early in the mornings.. we have to leave by 6:50 every day. Daddy gets me up and feeds me, changes my diaper and dresses me. I sleep on the way to West Point and on the way home too! As soon as we can, we'll post some new pictures.. Oh and I went back to the endocrinologist in Jackson back on the 17th. I weighed 15 pounds and he said I was doing fine. That was good news! He upped my dosage of medicine and said I was growing proportionally. That was a real relief for Mommy and Daddy! Tomorrow is Halloween... I'm going to be a spider. We'll post pictures soon, so check back in the near future!

No comments: